[blindlaw] NFB Protesting Amazon Again

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 14:50:46 UTC 2015

NFB needs to protesting Amazon again as Amazon and Kindle have actually gone
backwards regarding accessibility. The Kindle for PC app has not been
updated so that it will not work with any version of Windows above Windows
7. I needed to use it with its shortcomings a couple of weeks ago and tried
to install it with windows 8.1 and it would not work. I was told by the
company that they have not upgraded it for programs above Windows 7. This
was also on their web site.
Chuck