[blindlaw] courtesy and JAWS (and other talking office products)

Nicole Askins njaskins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 17:42:44 UTC 2015

Direct confrontation. To respond to your question I find that people
appreciate a more direct approach when dealing with disability issues and
then they do signs and rules or regulations. Try a meeting setting and have
on the agenda attention to persons with disabilities or respect for
coworkers around you and bring it up in a non offensive but direct manner.
You may find that there are others who share your same concerns but did not
have a reason to express their discontent.