[blindlaw] Question about relativity-software used to review documents

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 1 21:12:04 UTC 2015

I've used relativity and while I was not using a screen reader at the time, my hunch is that it might not be accessible. If someone doesn't let you know soon with more direct knowledge, I can also access it and attempt to use jaws with it and let you know the results.

Best regards
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone