[blindlaw] active shooter trainings?

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Wed Dec 9 20:57:42 UTC 2015

In an active shooting situation, one is really capable of believing that a
random co-worker will assume the responsibility of "looking out" for a blind
person at their peril? This is not impossible, but such acts are usually
based on impulsive generosity more than anything else. I would not rely on
that advice for a bit.

Rod