[blindlaw] active shooter trainings?

Keri keribcu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:33:49 UTC 2015

Daniel,

Are you unaware how many college campuses, and other places have been
attacked lately? You obviously aren't concerned one bit about being safe
than sorry.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/rothmanjd%40gmai

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/susan.kelly%40pi