[blindlaw] Active Shooter Training Thread - Closing Down

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:58:39 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

As one of the list moderators, I'm going to ask that we close down the
active shooter training thread.  The topic has gone far afield from the
original discussion about training, non-visual techniques, and maneuvering
around in a courthouse or government building.

I'm also going to ask folks to remember that the rules of this listserve
require us to be respectful to one another.  We can debate ideas, but we
should not criticize one another's perspectives and opinions.

Thanks,

Ronza Othman

NABL First Vice President