[blindlaw] Most Worthwhile Legal Jobs?

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 24 10:25:57 UTC 2015

as a paralegal I have found it most worthwhile working for criminal defense
attorneys in a public defender's office where they actively tried cases and
did a good job of making sure that justice was served by taking cases to
trial where there was significant doubt about the guilt of the accused. I
also found it worthwhile working with personal inujury and other attorneys
that sought to obtain damages or benefits for those who deserved them when
issues of negligence needed to be addressed.
Chuck