[blindlaw] 2016 Jacobus tenBroek Law Symposium Information

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Dec 28 13:15:48 UTC 2015

Hello Justin and List Members,

The 2016 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium, "Diversity in the Disability Rights Movement: Working Together to Achieve the Right to Live in the World," will take place on March 31 and April 1. Registration should be open by mid-January, so be on the lookout for the notice.

Best regards,

Lou Ann