[blindlaw] Help with LSAT Accommodations Request

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:03:39 UTC 2015

Dear All:

I am in the process of completing the forms to request accommodations for
the June LSAT.

When I took the LSAT in 2013, the LSAC representatives refused to give me
this information. Thanks to the pressure from NFB members, LSAC now has a
list of commonly requested accommodations. However, I need a little bit more
information.

On the list, the use of a computer is specifically stated to be used for the
writing section. However, Blindlaw listserv members suggested using the
Excel spreadsheet for games. Also, my understanding is that there is an
electronic version of the LSAT that can be requested. So, to me the computer
is an essential tool for me on the LSAT for more than the writing section.

Please take time out of your busy schedules to list what other requests that
you have been granted that are not on the policy on the prior testing list.
I have attached the PDF version of the list to this email.

Any, and all, information that you are willing to share is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Foust

919-430-1978