[blindlaw] New member introduction

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:31:31 UTC 2015

Hi all,

 I was on this list some time ago, but had to unsubscribe because I
saw no messages and wasn't sure if it still existed. Trying ones more,
hoping that I would be able to interact with others.

 My name is Adrijana and I am a blind lady of 36 from Macedonia. I am
a teacher of English and decided to join this list in order to be able
to learn new things and keep up-to-date with what is being discussed
here. I am also glad to make new friends and if you or others you know
wish to communicate with someone like myself, my e email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com