[blindlaw] carpe diem and filesite software accessibility

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:17:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

In preparation for my upcoming summer, I have asked my firm to provide
me with the names of any software they use which might pose
accessibility issues with JAWS. They have told me that they use a
program called Carpe Diem for billing purposes, and a program called
IManage File Site for purposes of collaborating/managing documents.

I am wondering if anyone has any experiences with these programs and
can speak to their accessibility with JAWS. I am not within travel
distance of the firm so cannot do testing myself. Additionally, any
alternative techniques you have used if you have dealt with
inaccessible programs to do these tasks in a firm setting would be
useful.

Thank you,

Laura