[blindlaw] Note From G. Norman, Esq. on April National Conference and Training Program of Fed. Employees with Disabilities in Wash. D.C. cc: Various -- Critical

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:04:19 UTC 2015

>From Norman Study

Regarding April Conference of Federal Employees with
Disabilities

Friends:

As Secretary of Federal Employees, I want to inform of our
forthcoming annual/national conference in April. Find a couple of comments
below; looking forward to collaborating with you in ensuring an accessible,
visible and inclusive federal workplace of, by, and for leaders with
disabilities.

Find the link about the conference in April as contained
herein, http://www.fedsfirst.com/training-

Ø  I am
honored to collaborate with two fine gentlemen on this project, Jason, the President
of the organization; and Matt who serves on its board and who serves as President
of the leading national organization for federal employees who identify as belonging
to the LGBT community.

Ø  Naturally,
any conference of this scope requires serious resources. This year, the
conference will be even bigger and better in that it will occur in the District
of Columbia and will be led by Jason, Matt, and myself, not to mention other
fine members of the board. That said, Federal employees seeks sponsors for the
conference at various levels and amounts and also seeks in-kind donations, such
as help with providing sign language interpreting services.

Find the link about the conference in April as contained herein,
http://www.fedsfirst.com/training-program-2015-.html

Call to
Action

Ø  Please
attend; registering. Scholarships are available to defray the cost of the
registration.

Ø  Please
consider being a sponsor of the conference.

Ø  Please help
us connect with possible in-kind sponsors.

Ø  Please help
us to publicize. What is unique is that this organization is not grounded in disability-specific
advocacy but rather is grounded in our common interest in all leaders with
disabilities, who work in the federal government, in ensuring an equal workplace.

Certainly, do not hesitate to telephone me at (410) 241-6745.

Sincerely and warmly,

G. Norman, Esq.