[blindlaw] FW: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jan 2 20:35:50 UTC 2015

FYI

From: DOJlawjobs (JMD) [mailto:DOJlawjobs at usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, January 2, 2015 11:44 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

The U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Attorney Recruitment and
Management is updating our outreach list for the distribution of attorney
vacancy announcements.  If you would like to continue receiving vacancy
announcements and other recruitment related information from the Department
of Justice please take the time to reply with  the following information:

SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION:

NAME:

TITLE:

PHONE:

EMAIL:

WEBSITE:

Below is a list of current attorney vacancies at the United States
Department of Justice. We encourage all interested applicants to apply;

To learn more about Justice and our legal careers, please visit our website:
www.justice.gov/careers/legal/ <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/> .

In addition, every year over 1,800 volunteer legal interns serve in DOJ
components and U.S. Attorneys' Offices throughout the country. If you know
any law students who may be interested in a DOJ volunteer internship, please
encourage them to review the many opportunities featured at
www.justice.gov/careers/legal/volunteer-intern.html
<http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/volunteer-intern.html> .

USAO District of Columbia

<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-1