[blindlaw] west academic now using "vital source" to distribute accessible books--is this platform accessible?

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:16:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just a very brief update to say that apparently West responded to my
Disability Service Director, who was copied on the email, saying that
they understood the issues I had raised and wanted to ensure that I
had a fully accessible copy. Just passing htat along because I think
its as important to share progress as well as problems, and I think
that this was a great response and bodes well for any other students
who would rather not use West's new system.