[blindlaw] Purchasing Accessible Books from Lexis

Tai Tomasi taiablas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:13:40 UTC 2015

Hello all. I recently graduated law school and am wanting to buy an
accessible version of a Lexis textbook. A Kindle version does exist, but my
research suggests that reading textbooks in Kindle format with a braille
display via the iOS app is difficult. How might I go about obtaining an
accessible version directly from Lexis on my own behalf? In the past, Lexis
has required me to go through the disability services office.

Thanks.

Tai