[blindlaw] reasonable caseloads

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Jan 22 17:15:33 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, the only advantage managers have over line attorneys in our office is a slight pay bump for days actually worked (not including paid holidays, vacation days, and sick days) - caseload remains the same.  I will ask my assistant to try to count a couple of the other attorneys open files, though.  (Our current file-management system is inaccessible.)