[blindlaw] Re JAWS scripts as a remedy for inaccessible workplace software

Dawn Benbow d-benbow at live.com
Mon Jan 26 06:31:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm someone who much prefers the accessibility and reliability of my Apple products! I'm blessed that I'm able to use them during my internship, I'm dreading having to go back to struggling with Windows again when I get an actual paying job as I've been told that most law offices use Windows.

In the list of other tools you may also want to look into Non Visual Desktop Access, (NVDA). I haven't used it much myself since I switched to Mac, but it was what I used to use on my Windows laptop

I totally agree that we need to make use of all the tools we can find!

Dawn

Paralegal Intern at the law offices of David C. Helm, PLLC
Plymouth, MI

Sent from my iPhone