[blindlaw] Bar Exam and MPRE preparation, courses and their accesibility

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:48:53 UTC 2015

I used BarMax to prep for the California bar exam. The app was remarkably accessible at a time when that was a novelty. My advice is not to overexert yourself in studying, just take the time early on to become familiar and comfortable with the material so that it comes naturally when you call it to mind. The schedule any bar prep program gives you is very useful for facilitating this process of deliberate, steady progression. I took a self-study course and very much felt it better suited my learning habits than a physical classroom setting, but your mileage may vary.

Respectfully,
Aser Tolentino, Esq.