[blindlaw] ZoomText versus JAWS

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Jul 8 14:21:13 UTC 2015

I think the decision is being based on their view (without research into how any of these programs actually work for the end user) of what is most compatible with their network environment, which already runs several non-compliant / incompatible programs.  Because the prosecutors' office runs ZoomText with fewer problems on their discreet portion of the network, and because a new hire at another county agency uses ZoomText, therefore we all are supposed to adapt?