[blindlaw] line numbering on depositions

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:36:03 UTC 2015

hi Laura:

The best way to do an entire PDF with JFW's "convenient OCR" is to use insert+space, o, d (for "document"). Having said that, When I used this feature on a contract I was reviewing, it didn't preserve the item numbers. I've had better luck with Abbyy Finereader, which generally (but not always) preserves section numbers. If you have an assistant, I would confirm your references before submitting the assignment.

I hope this helps.

Angie

Sent from my iPhone