[blindlaw] Bluebook

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sun Jul 19 19:43:20 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am starting law school in the fall, and I will need the Bluebook for my
legal writing class.  I know that the Bluebook is available on-line through
a subscription.  Have any of you accessed it using this method?  If so, did
you find it accessible?  Specifically, in addition to eas of navigation,
does JAWS identify formatting attributes (font type, size, color,
bold/underline/italics, etc.) correctly?  I need to know this so that I can
determine whether or not the subscription service is a reliable version of
the book when it comes to learning how to format legal documents correctly.
Any feedback is appreciated.

Best,

Michal