[blindlaw] Bluebook

Nicole Askins njaskins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:49:56 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, I too AM starting law school in the fall but have been
placed on University of Maryland weightless. I am fairly certain that I
will be fully accepted but, what will I need to get started seeing as I
have not received my acceptance letter yet nor do I know what course
materials are needed. Attempting to get a head start