[blindlaw] Bluebook

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:03:49 UTC 2015

I think something is being lost in translation here. The question  was
how to **learn** the mechanics of the bluebook as a means of getting a
head start on 1L. Not how to complete every single bluebooking
assignment you will ever be given during the duration of your legal
career. I do not, for instance, use a reader to complete blue booking
assignments now either, nor have I since first semester. However, if
and when I am unsure of something or want to make sure that I am doing
something correctly (for instance when I was given an international
law assignment), I know how to get the information I need efficiently
and quickly either through jaws or a sighted person. Hence my
discussion of "building a foundation," etc.