[blindlaw] dealing with PDF documents posted on the internet

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 22:07:46 UTC 2015

JAWS is not equipped to deal with these files in its own right. Because they
have been scanned they will need to go through some type of OCR program.
Ideally purchasing a program like Kurzweil or another program. There is a
service that I've never used called pdf2text.com that people on other lists
say works. hope that helps.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721