[blindlaw] dealing with PDF documents posted on the internet

Nicole Askins njaskins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:22:44 UTC 2015

Hi Susan, this may echo some of the previous comments on the subject but,
Adobe pro will address your issue. I had the same issue when I worked for
the Innovation Center last spring. If that is not an option there are other
PDF conversion softwares that may be just as useful for you. I use a
software on my mobile device that is simply named PDF reader. Perhaps, ,
through windows 8 and the App Store this could be made available on your
desktop. They are fairly reasonably priced and work well with screen
reading software
Another reader that I would recommend would be easy reader also available
on my mobile device but perhaps this could be useful to you.
Hope this helps!