[blindlaw] Lyceum to Offer Contemplative Law. Group/Mindfulness Group Attempting to Broker Diverse Leaders in Civ. Rights, Disab., or Animals Together

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:06:45 UTC 2015

Mid-Atlantic
Lyceum offering a mindfulness group/contemplative lawyer group for Baltimore – option
among its brands -- perhaps to occur monthly. Sessions will occur likely in downtown Baltimore City. If interested, provide your note of
interest to G. Norman at (410) 241-6745 either via text-based message or via e-mail.

In continued goal of brokering diverse lawyer leaders together in the areas of disability issues, or animal issues, or civil rights, or some conmbination thereof, while providing a tool for stress management, we will begin with introductions and a 20-minute meditation. We will have a
facillitated discussion held in circle dialogue format.