[blindlaw] ZOOM TEXT & WINDOW-EYES?

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Jul 27 21:37:47 UTC 2015

Dear All:

I think it was Susie who had enquired about ZoomText sometime back?  In any
case, The following statement from AI Squared might be helpful for
evaluation purposes if nothing else?

In 2015, we will be releasing a product called ZoomText Fusion.  This
product will combine the power of ZoomText and Window-Eyes in a single
product.

ZoomText Fusion is specifically designed for people who have progressive eye
conditions or are in transition from low vision to blindness.  ZoomText
Fusion includes all of the power of ZoomText Magnifier, ZoomText
Magnifier/Reader, as well as complete and full screen reading into one,
single, integrated product.

More info coming soon. <smile>

All the Best,

Jeremy