[blindlaw] West Law Next

Sy Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 03:55:05 UTC 2015

I've never had that problem using JAWS.

There are reference attorneys who work for Westlaw who will do specific training sessions for screen reader users. During my 1L year, I probably had 4 or 5 free sessions with one of them.  Just call the reference attorney line or talk to your Westlaw rep to find out how to contact them. It definitely helps to get someone to tour you around a new program before declaring it inaccessible.  That said, I am not sure the attorney I spoke to had ever trained anyone who was not using JAWS. I was a Window Eyes user at the time, and she had never heard of it.