[blindlaw] BARBRI Accessibility Issues

Tai Tomasi taiablas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:49:25 UTC 2015

Is anyone currently enrolled in BARBRI having accessibility issues? Several
components of the study program, namely Essay Architect and the online MPQ
question sets are inaccessible to screen reader users. Although the MPQ sets
are somewhat accessible within the BARBRI iOS app, there are still great
access issues. I have laid out specific accessibility problems in a detailed
email to BARBRI but am wondering how others are faring with it this year.
While BARBRI has made some things accessible in alternative formats, their
offerings are increasingly dependent on the use of online components that
are inaccessible. From my perspective, their Band-aid solutions seem
insufficient.

Best,
Tai