[blindlaw] Re BarBri accessibility issues

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 7 15:12:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Why not check out BarMax instead of BarBri?  The whole course is IOS and Windows based, and they're great at helping to resolve accessibility glitches.  Its thousands of dollars cheaper, you get good tech support and personalized essay review, the outlines are clear and digestable, you can study outside on your iPad if you want to, and you get a big discount if you're retaking your exam.  They want you to pass!
I liked BarBri for Washington's essay-based exam, but BarMax can't be beat for accessibility in my view.  Their focus is California, New York, the UBE, the MBE and MPRE, and, I think now, Texas.  Worth a look.

Elizabeth Rene