[blindlaw] Re BarBri accessibility issues

Stephen Alexander Marositz samarositz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:54:12 UTC 2015

Hi Elizabeth

At least for me, I really didn't have much of a choice.  My law school (I
went to a part-time, evening, program so I could work fulltime) heavily
subsidized Barbri such that it was far less expensive for me to use Barbri
than anything else.

Thanks for the info though.  I'll be sure to pass it on if it comes up.

Alex