[blindlaw] requiring a Driver's License as a pre-requisite to employment as an attorney

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Jun 15 17:31:30 UTC 2015

That was my interpretation as well - it came to light by virtue of a supervisory position coming open in the conflict office (Legal Defender) being posted on Friday.  While I would not want the political headache involved in that position, the license requirement would seem to disqualify myself and the 3 other attorneys in the County workforce that I know personally who cannot drive due to vision loss or paralysis.  We are nevertheless capable of and expected to carry full caseloads.