[blindlaw] requiring a Driver's License as a pre-requisite to employment as an attorney

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Jun 15 21:25:07 UTC 2015

Hello Susie:

Government is the most notorious organ ever created by humans that never
thinks before it speaks!  Government takes delight in letting out a lot of
hot hair until its courts tell it to quit being silly.  I personally don't
understand or know how the posession of a driver's license should translate
to mean that I'll do a good job at work, but again, it's government!

Yes, they'll call me subversive for daring to express my views!  So be it, I
guess.

Notice how government has managed to consistently exempt itself from the
general provisions of the ADA?  If this is NOT THE CASE, why are there so
many government websites here in the state of Colorado that ARE ABSOLUTELY
NOT accessible and finding a person to talk to about these sites is NEXT TO
IMPOSSIBLE?

As I write this, I am preparing to CHALLENGE the City & County of Denver in
court for failing to make it ONLINE BUSINESS, OCCUPATIONAL PRIVILEGE and
SALES TAX licenses filing apps inaccessible.  Same goes for the state of
Colorado's Revenue Online website.

It's always easy to take on small businesses and other private entities for
failing to meet ADA provisions, but government always gets unscathe!
Wonderful, two wrongs truly don't make a right, and government can continue
committing both wrongs!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado