[blindlaw] requiring a Driver's License as a pre-requisite to employment as an attorney

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 15:50:36 UTC 2015

This strikes me as discriminatory on its face. I am not yet a legal expert--I am starting law school in the fall--but how could this not be a straightforward ADA violation? I would be curious to know if states have been previously sued over this and, if so, what the outcome was. I wish you all the best of luck in getting this absurd requirement overturned.
Sincerely,
James

Sent from my iPhone