[blindlaw] Footnotes and Endnotes in L. Rev. articles

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Fri Jun 19 12:28:54 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

For the past year, I've simply struggled with footnotes and endnotes
in my law journal assignments, patiently waiting for JAWS to read
them. I've heard others complain of JAWS' lack of responsiveness in
these fields, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Is it
my computer? Is it Word? Is there any sort of workaround? One thing I
did was to copy and paste all the footnotes into the body of a second
document, edit them accordingly, then paste them back in, but even
this is clumbsy when I already have several documents open containing
source material, my own notes, Etc. I appreciate any advice.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016