[blindlaw] Footnotes and Endnotes in L. Rev. articles

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Fri Jun 19 17:24:30 UTC 2015

I have had this problem at work ever since I started using JAWS at work.  I will say that the nature of Word - at least on a network environment like ours - doesn't help the issue much, which may be part of the reason for the bug.  I am able to work around it only because I still retain a very small amount of semi-usable vision, so I can force things by getting my mouse somewhere in the right area to start the reading.  Not sure how much longer that will be possible, but it does speed things a little bit.