[blindlaw] Bar Exam Test Accommodation's

Jon Schorsch schorschj at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 21:36:47 UTC 2015

Alex,

I am also taking the Washington State Bar exam next month.  I have yet to
receive notification of my accommodations, but do know I requested not to
use Exam Soft because I have found it was not compatible.
For my exams in law school, the school allowed me to take them on my own
laptop without Exam Soft because of this issue.  I graduated this past
December and do not know if there have been any updates to the program.

Best of luck and keep us updated on what you find out.  I will do the same.

Jon Schorsch