[blindlaw] Bar Exam Test Accommodation's

Stephen Alexander Marositz samarositz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:09:06 UTC 2015

Hi All

I got an e-mail back from them.  Looks like we got it straightened out.
They sent the letter on fancy paper which was a little difficult for me to
scan.  As an  aside,   I have FreedomScientific's Openbook with a pearl
camera at home but no flatbed scanner.  That's not the best way to go.

Here is my relevant accommodation sent to me by e-mail.
.	Permission to use your own laptop computer during the Essay and
Performance Test sessions of the examination, with JAWS screen-reading
software installed, and a printer (which you must provide), which conform to
the Committee's policies, both subject to inspection by staff;

Note: it doesn't say "no ExamSoft."

One other thing I find a bit annoying, I have to provide my own printer and
CD drive, neither of which I currently own.  If you plan to take the bar
soon, those are some things to think about.

Anyways, thanks for the quick responses and I apologize for sounding the
alarm a bit prematurely.

Take Care

Alex