[blindlaw] Slightly OT, opening Bookshare books in Openbook

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Thu Jun 25 18:37:30 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This probably isn't the perfect list for this, but I imagine someone
can tell me. A couple of my law school texts for next semester are,
wonder of wonders, available on Bookshare. Can anyone tell me how to
open a Bookshare book in Openbook? Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016