[blindlaw] FW: Penny Wars and NABL

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Jun 29 13:42:17 UTC 2015

Hey folks, I also asked Derek if it was legal to contribute paper bills to
our  bucket, and the answer is absolutely ys.  So, let's bring lots of paper
to put in the NABL bucket and a bunch of noisy pennies to place in those
other divisions' buckets who are trying to "wipe the floor" with us.

Let's go NABL!