[blindlaw] LSAT Prep -Did You Know...

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Mon Mar 30 23:36:07 UTC 2015

Anita,

It is true that LSAC doesn't provide accessible practice tests until the
testtaker is approved for accommodations, and that practice tests are
provided only in the format in which the person has been approved to take
the test.  The good news, however, is that the practice tests they provide
are in exactly the same format as the official test.  The link you posted is
to the PDF version of the free practice test available through LSAC's
website.  The site also contains an HTML version, which is what you're going
to get on test day.  With that in mind, I suggest that you work with the
HTML version to get the best idea of what to expect when it counts.  Good
luck!

Michal