[blindlaw] Update on Law School Plans

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Fri May 8 01:57:19 UTC 2015

Dear Michal:

Congratulations!

I am so proud of you and proud for you!

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michal
Nowicki via blindlaw
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 9:40 PM
To: 'Blind Law Mailing List'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] Update on Law School Plans

Thank you very much, Kelby.

Everyone obviously has different priorities in determining which school is
the right one.  I, for instance, am convinced that to maximize my chances of
postgraduate employment, I must get my JD from the highest ranked school
possible that meets my academic and professional goals.

Best Wishes,

Michal