[blindlaw] Next in the Salon Series (Book Talk and Facilitated Dialogue) on May 28 in Greater Hampden, Md.

GLNorman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 19:17:20 UTC 2015

Greetings:

This is to encourage your attendance at the next in the Salon Series, one of
the innovative product brands of the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum.

The next in this interactive :"talk show" will occur on May 28 at Blue Pit
BBQ and Whiskey Bar, http://www.disabilityleadership25.org/events/.

The evening will include a pre-show yappy hour with drink specials and a
drink named for Pilot as starting at 5:45 P.M.; and, as starting at 6:45
P.M., then will include the interview and the facilitated dialogue about the
importance of animals to their human custodians and partners based on the
opus of the remarkably talented and credentialed professor Brottman at
M.I.C.A. with whom the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum has had the pleasure to
collaborate, http://www.disabilityleadership25.org/events/.

The Salon Series is one of the evolving product brands of the Mid-Atlantic
Lyceum that brokers conversations and, as is our goal, better public policy
on animals or on disabilities through the kind of consensus that
conversation can bring.

To provide your RSVP, reply offline herein; or telephone Mr. Norman at (410)
241-6745.

Sincerely,

Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M. 32d Degree Mason (Pilot honorary)

Co-Founder, President, and C.E.O. of the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum; and Co-Founder
and Co-Executive Editor of the Mid-Atlantic Journal on L. and Pub. Policy

The Power of Empowerment and of Ideas