[blindlaw] Questions Regarding Bar Exam for Braille Readers

Al Elia al.elia at aol.com
Sat May 23 18:39:29 UTC 2015

For the essay portion, you're permitted to use your own computer. That means you should be able to use a braille display… I know that's not the same as paper, but it might be preferable if you're more comfortable with braille. Were you also given electronic as the accommodation for the MBE?

Best,

Al, who is brusquer than usual because he's typing on an iPhone.