[blindlaw] highlighting in westlaw

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:08:23 UTC 2015

Thanks so much, Al! The goal is to be able to send highlighted cases to partners, so Tim's version, though useful, is not what I'm looking for. This sounds like it is a great alternative option.

Laura Wolk
Notre Dame Law Review
J.D. Candidate, 2016, Notre Dame Law School
(484) 695-8234

Sent from a mobile device