[blindlaw] Books/Tools for Learning Braille

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Nov 4 16:28:09 UTC 2015

I second that request  also, one of our instructors at SAAVI here in Tucson had a spiral-bound book that included a Braille alphabet with the corresponding print-style letter embossed next to each Braille letter (same for the numbers, as well).  Unfortunately, she did not recall when / where she had acquired it.  That would be so helpful to learning, if anyone knows where one can be obtained?