[blindlaw] Making the Judicial System More Accessible

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Mon Nov 9 16:26:18 UTC 2015

Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately, the last time which was several years ago, I spoke to the
clerk's office at the 5th Circuit, I was told that the ADA did not apply to
the Judiciary.  I hope that has changed.  Perhaps others on the list serve
can enlighten me.

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,