[blindlaw] Making the Judicial System More Accessible

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Nov 10 16:20:53 UTC 2015

Hmm, Congress exempted itself from the ADA for eons on end; the judiciary
too?  Is it too afraid to step up to the plate?  I've always seen or
perceived the judiciary as the last hope for a reprieve; guess I'm wrong!

Oh, the judiciary is making changes jurisdiction by durisdiction ... With me
somewhere between here and there, I guess I'd never come close to smelling
the sweet scent of real change!  Anyway, in my books, the ADA has been more
of a sharade than I can shake a stick at.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---