[blindlaw] U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights Resume Bank

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Nov 17 16:29:37 UTC 2015

The Office for Civil Rights ("OCR") at the Department of Education maintains a resume bank from which candidates may be selected for consideration to fill vacancies for positions in OCR as they arise. OCR accepts resumes from individuals who are eligible for consideration for noncompetitive hiring via:  Schedule A Persons with Disabilities appointments (5 CFR 213.3102(u)); Veterans' Recruitment Appointments; former Peace Corps and Americorps appointees (22 USC 2506); and Excepted Hiring Authority for Attorneys.

If you are interested in working at OCR and are eligible for consideration under any of these hiring authorities, please send your resume to OCRJobs at ed.gov<mailto:OCRJobs at ed.gov>.  In your email, please indicate the type of position as well as the regional office or offices for which you would like to be considered (Enforcement Offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and/or Washington DC; the Program Legal Group in Washington DC, and/or the Resource Management Group in Washington DC). For more information about OCR and our work, please see our website<http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/index.html> and our Annual Report<http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/congress.html>.

OCR will keep your resume on file for possible consideration for 365 days following the date of submission. Please note, however, that the OCRJobs at ed.gov<mailto:OCRJobs at ed.gov> account is not staffed to respond to questions. Should you be selected for consideration, you will be contacted by OCR to confirm your continued interest. Interested candidates are encouraged to check www.usajobs.gov<http://www.usajobs.gov> for OCR positions as well.