[blindlaw] National White Cane Day on 15 October Norman-Marshall Reception and Social Call

GLNorman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 16:22:42 UTC 2015

Greetings Friends and Colleagues:

In recognition of National White Cane Safety Day, which will occur on 15
October, and which in a broad sense recognizes how leaders with uncommonly
heard voices navigate the world, I am hopeful of informally greeting friends
and colleagues by the hand; raising awareness of the importance of
disability rights. In this regard, an informal social call will occur in
Baltimore City, Maryland, starting at 6 P.M.

*  I will purchase the first set of five leaders a beverage.

*  The social call will occur at Blue Pitt BBQ and Whiskey Bar, which is
located on Union Avenue in Baltimore, Maryland 21211.

I have been blessed by the Grand Architect with the power of partnerships,
including notably, my second guide dog. As such, I hope to greet you with
Pilot near-by.

Sincerely,

Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.

Associate Civil Rights Commissioner